Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gonorrhoea. Prescribed clarinova, fcz tablets. VRDL-non reactive, HIV tests. Cure?

hello dr. m suffring 4m gonorrhea , i shown to a surgen specialist he suggested me some tests (vdrl-nonreactive, 2 hr ppbs-90g/dl and hiv- which i have to do on coming monday),dr. prescribed the medicines(clarinova 500mg-twice a day, and fcz 150mg-one tab in a week). am afraid of this diseas so kindally provide the full information about gonorrhea and about its treatment. kindly suggest me the medicines also.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Once diagnosis established Gonorrhea is not difficult to be treated. Go with you Doctor's prescription. If it fails he will guide with alternate medicines. There are like chances of co infections of other STD. As you doctor already advised you Blood VDRL, HIV, he is going in correct direction.
You will be alright soon,

Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor