Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from goiter disease. Not gone through ultra sound of thyroid. What medicine would you advise?

i m suffering of goiter , my question is what are the medicines that i take? i consulted already my doctor, but she did not give a medicine to take because she said that i have to ultra sound my thyroid first, what i did it s because of lack of money, i did not follow what she said. can you give me tips or medicines to take, or things to control my goiter,,,.....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Dear Ma'm, Hi! it is a thyroid enlargement, it requires functional assessment TSH and T4, as well as USG thyroid and if there is any nodule on USG , it even needs , FNAC. only after this complete picture treatment will move in the right direction. regards!
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor