Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from glandulaer tb. Will the disease increase after marriage ?

i m paitent of glandulr tb sweling on neck under ear and under chin bt now a days i hav no problem wid these swelingz nd um not taking any in past 9years ago i treated it for 3 my age is 28 years plz tell me wat shoud i do before my marriageas these swelings are not increasing or decreasing .will my ds desease will increase after marriage?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you had not completed the anti tuberculosis treatment in the past.
Now as you have enlarged lymph nodes in the neck go for Xray chest and blood test and still you have got effect of active tb,go for full course again.
Lumph nodes enlargement will be subsided.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor