Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Suffering from genital infection. Foreskin, penis glans itching, dryness. Using HH derm. Suggest?

I have been suffering from strange kind of genital infection for last 7 years. Reoccurring foreskin itching including glans penis itching & dryness rather total dryness between the two that compels me to apply coconut oil over it. Sometimes I get some tiny red spots on glans & severe itching. I have been using HH DERM (Mometasone Furoate, Fusidic Acid and Clotrimazole cream). Doctors just give medicines without even letting me know about the ailment & I too hesitate to ask. This ailment has totally disturbed my personal life. Moreover ejaculation is very idle now and penis seems to be shrinking. please suggest me the possible reason and suitable remedy for it.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  433
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed chronic infection of the glans and foreskin.( Ballano Posthatitis.)
If you have not tested your blood sugar levels to rule out diabetes get it checked now to rule out the same as this is common in patients with Diabetes.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical Examination and advice.
You may need to get circumcised to resolve your problem permanently.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor