I am from Bangladesh aged 23. I have been suffering from acidity or gastric problem for about three months .At first my symptoms were as follows:
1. Feeling pressure in the middle of the chest and
2. Feeling uncomfortable after each meal.
When there is any bobs, I feel better, but that does not release me from the problem all together and that my condition remains the same (feeling pressure).
I have also been suffering from left chest pain that moves from left side to the upper left and sometime to the down left side.Here I would like to mention that I undergo a kind of bad (weird) feeling rising from my chest and reaching head through my neck. Because of this weird feeling, I get very nervous. Moreover, sometimeIi suffer form breath problem. I have digestion problem too.
My ECG and ECHO CARDIOGRAPH Y report is normal but pain is still there.
Now I'm taking the following medicine:
1. capsul-ESOMEPRAZOL MAGNESIUM UPS 40mg twice a day and
2. Entacyd liquid two spun three times a day (after meal).
3. Propranolol hydrochoride br 10mg for palpitation.
Note that because of my sleeping problem, I took bromazepam 3mg half last night.
Now sometime I feel nausea, and do not feel like taking meal or food.
Now I'm so upset and tense. Please give me a solution.