Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gastric problem. Treated for IBS in the past. Cure?

Hello Sir, I am from India. I have continuous gas issue. For whole day I has gas issue and the problem aggravates when I sit. I cannot control those gases. It s like every second in a day I pass gas. I am very frustrated with this. Doctor here has diagnosed and treated for IBS but there is change in my condition. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi,You can try making dietary changes which might benefit you.Try avoiding beans, cabbage, broccoli, raisins, lentils, prunes and apple,as they can take a long time to digest and cause flatulence.Foods high in fructose or sorbitol, such as fruit juices,large amount of carbohydrates or sugars, can also cause an increase in flatulence.A blood tests may be requested, to ensure that the body is not fighting an infection and to identify any possible food intolerances.Meanwhile you can use Simethicone Capsules to help your symptoms. Hope it helps
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor