Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from frequent urination, chronic condition. Taking solitral, niftas. Permanent cure?

sir i have been suffering from frequent urination for quiet a long i consult a doctor about my problem,and he prescribe me Tab Solitral and Tab Niftas after taking the medicines for few weaks improvement was there...but since two days i am facing the same problem of passing urine very frequently... so sir please suggest me what shall i do to stop my problem...
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1956
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM
I have read your mail in detail and wants to know some more detail: Your Renal Function Test, Sonogram report special size of kidneys and about urinary bladder, do you have pain in urination or after urination, any burning sensation in urine and hows your problem starts?
According to you mail it seem that you have overactive bladder but needs to be proved. Try some precautions like retain urine as much as you can and than urinate, it is the best exercise of urinary bladder, take less amount of water in evening so that you get less urine at night.
Consult you doctor again and revise your treatment and do your investigation if you have not done before,
Best Wishes
Answered: Mon, 17 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor