Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suffering from frequent indestion for 2 years

Hi yes i got frequent indestion now for two years and i dont have strenght to work or talk much and if i dont have enough sleep for the day i feel shaking inside my nerve
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Your features are suggestive of anxiety disorder. Indigestion and abdominal discomfort (with normal investigations) can be very common problem in anxiety along with nervousness and sleep disturbances. with proper treatment from psychiatrist, you can surely overcome your problems.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please get a medical check up and investigations as suggested
an upper g i endoscopy to rule out any g i disorder
thyroid function tests to rule out hypo thyroidism which cause lethergy and weakness
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Regina
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You should consider visiting Gastroenterlogist for complete workup.Chronic diarrhoea or constipation are most commonly due to chronic Giardiasis , IBS , immunodeficiency , malabsorption syndrome etc,
So it is important for you to get evaluated properly.You probably have malabsorption and so weakness due to deficiency of proteins or vitamins or fats.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.

Take care
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor