Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suffering from folliculitis. Is it bacterial or fungal?

I am suffering from folliculitis . How do I know if its bacterial or fungal? Any suggestions for topical application? It started as hydradenitis suppurativa (2-3 eruptions in both axillae)... this subsided with homeopathy medicines but recently I noticed in the pubic area - 2 tiny painful, pustular eruptions surrounding the hair follicle.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
as you are homeopath you should go for acute medicine primarily followed by constitutional medicine taking into consideration of desires/aversion for foods, behavior,seasonal aggravation and amelioration. You can write your symptoms in details so that we come to a concluding remedy.
Answered: Mon, 31 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor