Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fibroid, operated once, flourished again. Which is the best treatment?

doctor i hv a question that my wife had fibroid (rasoli) beside baby tube doctors recommend operation we went for it after operation it flourish again when i took her to doctor. doctor is treating but i m not satisfied of her. she cut off my wifes baby tube also and many other things i dont trust any more to doctor please tell me that is the desasis is recoverable 2 what kind of treatment i should go for i very worried.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would suggest to her taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for her fibroid complaints without any surgery.

-according homeopathic philosophy the uterine fibroids are come under the category of SYCOTIC MIASM.

-HOMEOPATHICALLY with ANTI SYCOTIC CONSTITUTIONAL SIMILIMUM may cure her condition without any recurrence.

-for the selection of individual remedy to fit her condition on the basis of
modality and

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit her complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     
Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor