Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fibrinoadenosis

Dear doctor , Im a 19 year old girl.i have a pain at a particular portion of my right breast.Though im unable to detect any lumps or swells.I even underwent through a mammography and ultrasonography but my reports were normal.My doctor said that i am suffering from fibrinoadenosis.Im not sure and am concerned about it.Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As all reports are normal, you have not to worry.
Pain may be due to myalgia.
It may be due to ill fitted bra,so go for proper size bra.
More tight or more loos bra can also gives pain.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor