Suffering from fever, increase in temperature, have typhoid fever, low platelet count, high WBC count. Done CBC. Explain

Hi, my daughter is suffering from fever from the past 6 days, like temperature goes around 100 in night and by morning it comes down. Consulted the doctor and got her CBC done.. Her reports are like WBC is in 3530/cu.mm, RBC 4.3, HB 11.1, Haematocrit(pcv) 33.7% and platelet count is 0000/cu.mm, and in differential count Neutrophils are 30.6% and rest in normal range. I was told that she is having enteric fever, Is enteric and typhoid fever same.But in internet i came to know that in typhoid fever platelet count will be low andwbc count will be high, Please clarify.
Thu, 4 Jul 2013