Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fever, chronic condition, diagnosed with type two diabetes. Treatment?

Hi, My uncle has been suffering from fever for almost a month now. He has been recently diagnosed with diabetics(non- insulin type). But even upon consulting many specialist in all fields, we are unable to get any proper diagnosis. I would give you all the details needed to procced.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear Raghavi, hello
As your uncle is suffering from fever for almost a month, he needs some investigations to done.
Some of these are:-
1. Complete Blood Count
2. Chest X-Ray Chest PA view
3. Liver Function Test
4. Urine for Routine and Microscopic
5. Malaria test
6. Elisa Test for Typhoid and T.B.
7. General Blood Picture
You can have ultrasound of full abdomen.
I hope your uncle must have been already investigated. It is advisable if you discuss the reports here.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor