Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fever and missing heart beats

Hello sir, Before few days i have suffering form fever than i went to consult the doctor he is prescribed me for the e.c.g after seeing the e.c.g. report he said to me pls. consult the cardiologist because you have missing beats.pls. suggest me what is the cause of this decease & what is the solution of this problem. thanks & Regards
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
missed beats can be due to variety of causes. you need to consult a cardiologist and get yourself properly evaluated for the same.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor