Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

182 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering from eye sight

i m having visual dis ability something like 18/6. and spectacles are suggested by doctors are -2.25. help me
Thu, 8 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
you are having simple myopia 0f -2.25D WITH UNCORRECTED visual acuity of 6/18.
wear glasses constantly and have periodical check up by eye specialist.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic

As you are advised to wear spectacles, you need to follow it.. if not, then the power of the eyes will increase... do not neglect it...
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....