Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Suffering from erectile dysfunction, small penis size. Taking evion 200, enlarge tablets. Treatment?

hi my age is 31 & weight 85kg. i have a erectile dysfunction problem. my penis size is 12cm long & 11cm girth. i have taken the medicines i.e evion 200, argiprime oral, & tab Enlarge. but now the penis size is even small & dont have the hardness. can u please suggest me that what is the exact problem in this & the tablets that i am taking can i continue or else there is another treatement. plz give me reply.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the fact that you have posted it appears that you are apprehensive about the length and size of your Penis which is quite normal.Please note that the length of the penis in flaccid state is not important at all .It is the hardness on erection that is important from the point of sexual satisfaction of both the partners.There are no medicines that can increase the length or girth of the penis.
If you have erectile dysfunction consult qualified Urologist for clinical Examination and advise.regarding further management,
Answered: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor