Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Is there a remedy?

My new boyfriend of 24 has erectile dysfunction . He finds it difficult to get a full erection , and maintain it. Not always in times of extreme arousal he can but then prematurely ejaculates. He says he s had this problem for years and has seen his GP freguently over the years to try to remedy it but with no real success. He was devastated they couldn t help him. And is reluctant to talk much about what avenues they tried or what medication they tried him on. But from what i can make out they tried him on a series of vitamins which seemed to help slightly but not much. And he does not have high cholesterol either. Please any help advice i would be very grateful for. He seems to think its unfixable. Surely this cant be true?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Pre mature ejeculation is not an organic disease but it is attached with mind.
A tension free mind gets parasympathetic stimulation leads to good sexual arousal.
Any pressure of performance may causes tension leads to this type of result & in turn leads to complex build up in mind.This is a vicious cycle.
So leave all worries,tension about erection.
Exercise start stop start technique.
You may get good result.
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor