Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suffering from erectile dysfunction. What treatment should be done to get cured?

Dear Dr i have problem of Erectile Dysfunction from last couple of years . my age is 25 and now i sounds not good having sex i am not married so as far but i have sex with my friend i am not able to satisified her . all i have to do masurbating to enter her but thats then for few seconds and now am not feeling sound and this problem getting worst day by day also when she touchs i ejuclate i can hold on my penis ericted but when touch i am then done.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You are very young and so you are very sensitive.
Sex is an art and it has a learning curve.
Go through it, you will thoroughly enjoy and get over it.
Dont feel stressed or depressed as it will worsen the condition.
If still worried, please see a urologist for checkup and a psychologist for counselling.
Best regards
Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Ambekar's  Response
Dear aimalkhan, I think your problem is early discharge( premature ejaculation) and not erectile dysfunction, in casual ( not regular )it is very common problem in youth. HENCE NOT TO MUCH BOTHER , there is good treatment option for it . but in your case i think not a major issue though you may be thinking it a major problem consult any sex counsellor and with his tips and counselling how to delay ejaculation you will over come this problem don't be tensed and horrified.
Answered: Fri, 21 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor