Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from endometriosis. Pain in my lower abdomen too. Taken zoladex injection. Treatment?

Sir, i am 28 year old girl and i am suffering from endometriosis. I am unmarried and i do not want surgery because some doctors say it is risky for pregnancy. I suffer too much pain in my lower abdomen. I take zoladex injection also for its treatment but It is not helpful to me. please advise me what i do ? Pain is out of control. my every day is feel me like hell.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic
Zoladrex injection also has severalside-effects. A laparoscopic sugery will probably be a better option. It is known to improve pain and chances for pregnancy especially in woman with mild to moderate endometriosis. However an opinion of ur treating doctor is important.
Hope this helps u
Thanks and regards
Answered: Tue, 30 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Bezing Alain's  Response
The medical treatment of endometriosis involves creating a pseudopregnancy with either cyclic or continuous estrogen-progestin or medroxyprogesterone (Depo-Provera)
or/and a short term pseudomenopause with either GnRH agonist (Leuprolide) or weak androgen (Danazol) while managing the pain with stronger 2nd ladder pain killers

Kind regards
Answered: Tue, 30 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor