Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suffering from ear problem, sore to touch, not able to hear properly. Looking for treatment

Hi, ive suffered ear problems for years and i do not see doctors in relation to as I cannot touch the walls of my ears as one in particular too sore. When young doc hurt me severly looking in that ear and i put up with pain since 30 yrs later my hearing very bad but ear giving me a bad time. I work with children i cant hear door bell so I use a doorbell that lights up in classroom or anyone not speaking directly in front of me i cannot hear. No ear wax but can be damp but I blame showering for this. Recently I have severe pain on bone on side of face by ear and cannot eat as cannot open my mouth wide enough for fork. I cry when I yawn ..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi seem to have lot of problems.
Your ear pain while opening mouth is because of Temporo mandibular joint disorder.
I suggest you to consult dentist for this and get it solved.
You intense ear pain, dampness in ears, reduced hearing suggest that you have a ear infection. So I would suggest you to consult ENT specialist and get yours ears checked.
I f you have already consulted , then you can use z hearing aid for your hearing.
Answered: Thu, 3 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor