Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from dry cough

my wife {age 22} suffering from dry cough { suka khasi in hindi } from last one month, seen local doctors for many times but no use , can u please give me details of doctors who specialist for this in thane.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  786
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Imran thanks for query,please visit properly qualified doctors after looking at their degree and qualifaction,just do not go by name of dr.,you should go for some routine investigation like blood counts and X ray if needed.Any good family physician help.Ask her to avoid fried foods and cold drinks and keep away strong smell and fumes.
wishing her good health.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
I do not think for this problem you should go for specialist.
Go for blood TC,DC,ESR. and Xray chest.
Some time Eosinophilia can cause dry cough for long time.
If eosinophilia is there go for Hetrazan tab 3 times a day for 7 days,
Take cough syrup.
Avoid fried and chillies and junk food.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor