Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffering from dizziness, I am under treatment of ENT

my name is mostafa ali, bangladeshi, 56 yrs old, male, have been suffering dizziness from 1 and half years. i went to medicine doctor first in dhaka and also cardiac doctor whom i regularly check up bcse 2 yrs back i had stent. they suggested me to visit ENT. now i am under ent treatment but my dizziness is not being cured fully. when i go to bed specially if i turn around my head from one place to another place then i feel my head turning around. i had my infection both the ear and my both the ears have whole from long ago. now i am willing to visit kolkata on 26th feb with a view to better treatment for ent here. pls give me suggestion. or give me a good doctors advise and address. my email :
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.The problem seems to be of ears only.Our body has got a system in the ears on both side and there some combination of bone movements and some sand like particles which helps in maintain our balance.any issue relating to this can lead to vertigo that you have.So keep under ent doctors treatment and learn some exercises from him which can help to reduce the intensity of problem.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor