Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffering from disc degeneration, severe lower back pain. Permanent cure?

I,m a martial artist practicing kung fu. But now i,m suffering from degenerative disc problem. My doctor told me to take rest for 3 months and advised to use LS corset. Now I have severe pain in lower back. can I recover it within 3 months. Also can I practice Kung Fu after this. Is there any problem for practicing martial arts
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Because your professional career depends on these problems You should undergo an MRI and proceed . If MRI is done already consult a spine specialist.
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor