Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Suffering from depression. Suggest some psychological cure?

i love a boy last 3 years..he too love me much..nw a days he is avoiding me..bcoz i hurt him by my words..i asked him to still he is angry with me..he is behaving tht much i cannot forget him..please tel me a way to change his mind..hw can i make him to love me again like asking a way through psychologically..i hope i wil get a good way from u..please help me..
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Love break ups and Patch ups are common in every lovers life, only way to avoid those is not to fall in love. But where is the fun in that , Right?
So you need to make up your mind and consider this a last try to patch up this love , or else move on as life is still lavishly out there. Engage yourself in doing things so that you can forget the pain.
If you are really into patching this up Start writing a letter to your Boyfreind completely explaining your current condition and how much you care for him and see. I would have liked to here further from you try my facebook page and send me a message of what happened.after

Get outside instead of typing into this virtual world and think of ways to get him back.
THank you
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor