Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Suffering from degenerative disc disease, bulging discs in neck, pain from base of skull to shoulder. Back surgery, epidurals done. Treatment?

I have degenerative disc diese in my lower back and a buldging disc in my neck , with constant pain in those areas sometimes pain shots up and down my left side from the base of my skull spreading down my left shoulder to my hip and down to my toes. I have had one back surgery in 2008, as well as, several epidurals. But, nothing seems to help. I take pain medication but that does help either. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that if this is degenerative disc disease then the over all case management is depends upon the severity of the disease most of the cases well responds to conservative line of treatment in my opinion you better discus this with the orthopedic doctor, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Mon, 23 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor