Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Suffering from degeneration of brain functions.Is it neurological problem ?

Is it neurological problem ? please advice and name related doctor at kolkata. My father is of 80 yrs old and suffering from Degeneration of brain functions , Dementia , vertigo , Cervical spondyolysis,mild prostate etc. He was treated under Dr sarengi. DR bhowmick, Dr Narayan banerjee, DR SS Nandi, Dr Sagar bose , Dr shyamal Das and lot of relevant scans & audiometry were carried out but no result was come out. Nowadays, almost from 11 o clock after getting up from bed on 7 o clock He starts feeling unbalanced totally during his movement and feels no control from foot to head. He is very prone to cough & cold and indigestion . At this moment , patient feels for a suitable treatment under A neurologist. However, I want your advice to get a proper treatment. Sajal ghose, 09411646215
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear sajal ghose
These are senile changes and Ayurveda guides to build immunity by keeping vat pit and kaph at normal levels. I can make out vat and kaph imbalance. I would like to prescribe vrihat vat chintamani ras 1 morning and mahalakshami vilas ras with gold 1 tab in evening. In mean time if you can mail latest scan with present problems i can advice in detail.
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor