Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Suffering from cryptic tonsils, lump on adenoid. How to get relief?

I am 30 year old female who went to see ENT due to fullness in throat an enlarged tonsil . He said it was nothing other than cryptic tonsils that continue to become infected. Since then I have a small bump/lump on the side of my adenoid in the nasopharynx area. I can feel everything in my throat with my tongue which is not great when you are a hypochondriac. Anyhow I was told I wad a healthy mother of two with no risk factors but no official test were run and bump is still there. There are no symptoms or pain associated with the bump but I feel it and its still there.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Please dont worry as the bump will be there for sometime , maybe even months and you dont have to worry till it increases in size or you develop recurrent fever or you develop difficulty in swallowing. please gargle with warm salt water 2-3 times a day , you will be fine!
Take care
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor