First of all, a single reading of high blood pressure
does not indicate any pathology in of the Cardiovascular system.
Moreover, ER examination has revealed no problems in your heart & lungs.
The symptoms as mentioned in your post suggest that you might be having gastritis associated with chronic constipation
Though symptomatic relief can be obtained with intake of antacid preparation, the underlying cause needs to be treated.
Regarding the problem of constipation, the causes can be many, such as:
The causes of constipation can be:
1. Any pathology/ sub acute obstruction in the Gastrointestinal tract
2. Irritable bowel syndrome- constipation predominant type.
3. Functional cause- due to decreased gastric motility.
4. Inadequate intake of fluids and fiber rich diet.
5. Hormonal & Metabolic causes, etc.
So, kindly consult a Gastroenterologist
& get a proper physical examination done.
Investigations like complete blood count
scan of abdomen, Endoscopy & contrast studies will be helpful to rule out any pathological cause for your symptoms.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Till then, maintain adequate hydration & proper nutrition status.
Wishing a good health.