Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Suffering from constipation problem, feels bloated. On treatment for intestine infection. Abdominal sonography done. Any advice?

Hi, I am 40 year unmarried girl. I have a constipation problem for several years. For the last 4 months, whenever I eat anything, my stomach gets bloated and I feel unconfortable. Hence i cannot even have my full meal. I have been under treatment with intestine infection drugs, antacids and laxative drugs but to no use. I also got done abdominal sonography, but cannot detect the wrong. Please advise the proper course to get rid of the problem. ----- Sumedha Sarang
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
long standing constipation causes faecal materiail to stagnate in the rectum.a substance which ideally should be thrown out of the body does not go out and stagnates it becomes troblesome to body.this is toxic aam .agni mandya leads to loss of appetite,blockage due to aam leads to bloated stomach.treatment advised would be virechan to flush out and clean to aam.followed by a shodhan basti. aam pachak vati,shakha vati,triphala mashi,hingwastak curna,arogya vardhini are some of market available medicine which can be used to treat this condition .light pathyakar diet and lot of butter milk[which is not sour] is advisable
Answered: Sat, 7 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor