Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suffering from constipation and rectal bleeding. Cremaffina prescribed. Cure?

dear sir. Myself vikas I have a piles last 6 months, last one month i had suffring pain, iching, blooding, constipation this conditions my daily diet is morning low brekfast with 1 apple, noon-rise+veg or non-veg but sometimes my mother make it spicy, and nite Chapati or parathas for cure i use some creame the name is anovate for anal, and stool softner the name is cremaffina by doctor, m doing job 8 horus but contineuosly sitting on chair, every eve. i going in JYM for body workout., thtas it Dear doctor last 3-4 days the problem is rise- is paining and itching today is blooding bcz hard stool., wht should i do, please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

In addition to these medications you can try follow medications-

Vasoconstrictors (Ephedrine sulfate 0.1% to 1.25%), when applied to the anus, make the blood vessels become smaller, which may reduce swelling.

Protectants (Aluminum hydroxide gel, Glycerin)prevent irritation of the perianal area by forming a physical barrier on the skin that prevents contact of the irritated skin with aggravating liquid or stool from the rectum.

Astringents (calamine) cause coagulation (clumping) of proteins in the cells of the perianal skin or the lining of the anal canal. This action promotes dryness of the skin, which in turn helps relieve burning, itching, and pain.

Analgesic products relieve pain, itching, and burning by depressing receptors on pain nerves. (Menthol 0.1% to 1.0% )

Corticosteroids reduce inflammation and can relieve itching, but their chronic use can cause permanent damage to the skin. They should not be used for more than short periods of a few days to two weeks.

This should take care in most cases.If still symptoms persist then it may be time for considering non-surgical procedures or surgical treatments.

Answered: Tue, 27 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor