Suffering from constant headache. My wisdom teeth have cut through just recently

Hi! I have had a constant headache for several months now. It is literally always there, night and day. I have taken excedrine migraine and ibuprofen and asprin free tylenol . I have tried just about everything to make it go away, and it just won t. I have noticed that a couple of my wisdom teeth have cut through just recently, but I don t have any pain whatsoever inside of my mouth. My dentist gave me a z-pak just to prevent infection, and he wants me to get them removed, but I can t afford it...even with insurance. Do you think my headache is caused by my teeth or could it be something else that I need to get checked out by my physician? Like I said, I have had constant, never ending headache for probably about 5 months now. HELP!
Sat, 23 Apr 2011