Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Suffering from colon cancer, unable to eat. How to make him eat?

my name is hiba im from tunisia my grandfather have colon cancer the doctor here says that he have no chance to live for a long time i just cant believe what thety say besides he cant eat whenever he try he get sick also he cant stand up or do any think i just want to ask if there are any think i can do to make him eat again
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear hiba

you need to tell me what you mean by sick? does he feel nauseated, vomitting or constipation? what is the stage of his cancer?

there are medicines to solve all the three problems i have mentioned above. try to give him as much of fliuds as possible to keep him hydrated, cook his favorite food. give him soft diet. this is as much i can say from the information that you have given me.

if you have any more questions feel free to contact me
Take care
Answered: Tue, 12 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor