Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from clinical depression, suffered panic attack, feeling angry, frightened, volatile. Taking medication. Suggestions?

hello, i m diagonised as suffering from clinical depression.Once i suffered panic doc prescribed levacecamine,pregabilin,Esfolin.for sleep Imgiven Acomelatine(Agodep).It's now 4 th month.How long ,do U think i need to take treatment.Through "Cognition" i m able to handle depreesion bout.Pl.advise me. Sometimes i feel terribly frightened,volatile temper,anger etc.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

Agomelatine is novel antidepressant drug with good sleep property.

You should consult your psychiatrist for dosage adjustment. Your doctor will decide it based on your current symptoms and improvement.

As you are still having volatile temper, anger and frightening- the symptoms of stress, depression, it is advisable to continue the tablets for some more time.

Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor