Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chronic kidney failure. Where can I get free kidney transplant?

Namaste doctor,i m a Yoga teacher and want to help a person age 21yrs a chronic kidney failure.since he belongs to a very poor family n being the only breadwinner at his there any wayout to help him with kidney transplant free of cost in sri sai baba hospital or can u suggest me the minimum charging hospital for a kidney bangalore please help him my no is 0000
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Nephrologist 's  Response
Dear good samaritan, thanks for your enquiry. I work at Narayana Hrudayalaya, Hosur road and we are probably the most economical in Karnataka. We do access to certain funds to help poor people. We very strictly only entertain directly related donors (Parents, siblings and children). If the donor is blood group compatible, cost is low, else it will be vey high due to the special treatment we have to give pre-transplant. You can ask your friend to drop in and meet me sometime. Best wishes. Dr. Rammohan Bhat
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor