Owl Image

Suffering from chronic eosnophilia.

Hello dr, iam 45 year old and suffering from chronic eosnophilia average 11 please guide me
Thu, 19 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
welcome to Healthcaremagic
High eosinophils strongly suggests allergic conditions. So immunity should be incresed in your case. There is description of herbs in ayurveda for building immunity and preventing allergy.guduchi,cloves,haridra, amala,camphor, trikatu help in building in allergy.You can take some ready made ayurveda products like guduchi satwa. Some yoga and pranayam also helps you enhance immunity.
take care

info@rammani.com.np
http://ayurvediccure.info
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Praveenji,thanks for query.Chronic eosinophilia needs detailed investigation.this indicates that there is some allergen is causing this.This could be internal like worms and external like food allergy.cosmetic allergy.please take advise from allergy specialist for this.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello praveen;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you do not have any symptom like cough or any allergic problem of cold and coryza then please do not worry .But in case if you have some symptom then you can consult a Physician and he may prescribe you tablets and you should recover from the problem.If you are symptomatic get treated or else no need to worry.
Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
Raised eosinophils is indication of some allergy which can be internal or external. In Ayurveda to prevent such allergic manifestations the way is to increase the immunity of the body. This can be achieved with the addition of haridra and sat giloya along with aamla from herbs, some bhasams are also very effective to boost immunity.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Praveen,
Eosinophilia is a symptom of an underlying disease and not a disease in itself. The peripheral eosinophil count can increase due to a variety of reasons like allergic disorders (asthma, hay fever , drug allergies, allergic skin diseases ). parasitic infestations, some form of malignancies, auto immune diseases etc.,. Hence it is important to identify the cause of the eosinophilia.
But if you are symptom free and your eosinophil count is 11, do not worry and u can ignore the count.
Take a de-worming tablet and repeat the test after 3 months.
But if you have some kind of symptoms like recurrent allergic rhinitis, respiratory tract infections etc., visit a nearby homeopath for case history and treatment.
Allergic conditions respond wonderfully to homeopathy.