Suffering from chronic cystisis in urinary bladder

I am suffering from Cystisis in urinary bladder and gone through many cystoscopy and bladder incision . I cannot hold urine as well as stool. Can you help me in this matter as I am fed up now and am suffering from last 10 years. I am 33 right now.
Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
You have mentioned of incontinence of urination and stool and also always cystitis condition. there are so many causes if incontinence of urination - may be neurogenic, problem in spinal cord so bladder sphincter is not capable to hold urine. Chronic cystitis also one cause of incontinence urination. It is needed to find out what causes chronic cystitis. Is there any obstruction in urinary tract that increases the residual urine volume? It is needed detail report to find out the exact cause. If you have MRI of spine and USG or CT scan of abdomen please send.