Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chronic back pain, feeling king spasms in arch of foot. What could be wrong?

Hi yes..thank you..I have been suffering from chronic back pain for almost b year now.i have been to two chiropractors and am wondering if I should see a pphysician? I rreadily hurt it mopping I am a dental assistant and noticed it will hurt a couple days after assisting standing up. It started to get better,then I moved to an un- ergonomic office its only temporary so iI went with it too long before i said anythingtee l my boss.he was pretty understand in and put me in front office its been 3 months.the first chiropractor said straindstrained ligament .the second said transitional.s1 vertebra( lumbar ).I have one leg a lil longer than the other he gave me a wedge for my shoehow and iI felt some just seems to be getting worse.I also keep feelingking spasms in my arch of my foot.iI have alota lot of adjeisions in my abdomen/pelvic area.something seems to be wrong .whatswhat s the best way to know for sure?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi, thank you for your question.

you need core stability exercises for your spine under care of physiotherapist. also take regular analgesia for few days to help symptoms.

If no improvement then seeing doctor will be indicated

Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Thu, 24 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor