Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suffering from child hood asthma and high BP, what I should do ?

My father is 67 years and is suffering from child hood asthma and high BP. He recently suffered asthma attack, he is prescribed Asthalin, budecort and impravent inhalers along with deriphilin, ecosprin, envas, metocord 25, nitrocontin 2.6, Glevo 750 and modlip 20. He is not feeling comfortable, what i should do?????? If you can suggest a good doctor in Delhi...
Wed, 9 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

I would suggest you meet a General Physician, MD in Internal Medicine as it is a multidisciplinary approach. Seeing a specialist for each problem is not the right approach.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor