Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chest pain. Consulted Heart specialist. Advice?

Hi Doctor, I am Mary from Mumbai, Age 36. I have been suffering from chest pain since a very long time (u can say years. I have consulted lots of doctors & even heart specialist n only one answer.. Acidity. Whenever i get that pain from front of my chest to the back & keep on giving berks. Lots of medicines tried but no use. It gives temprerory releif only. Can u advice me?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This might be due to microvascular dysfunction (of the blood vessels supplying the heart).I suggest you take opinion from a renowned cardiologist.Discuss with him and carry all your previous reports .Hope this helps.Take care.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor