Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from cervical cancer. Swollen cervical lymph node and abdominal pain. Diagnosed as cholecystitis. What should I do?

I am 33 years old female with cervical cancer which has spread to the left cervical lymph node. I have been on chemotherapy but now my right cervical lymph node also swollen and now I have abdominal pain. I have gone to the internist, he performed USG and he said I have cholecystitis . What should I do ? please help me....
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Ola3394,
Since you have undergone chemotherapy, take it for time being that you are cured of cancer. Now onwards, you should not have worries over your disease of cancer.
If you go one worrying over your illness, if you are going to ponder over it again and again and if you are too much afraid of it, you are not going to get free from illnesses.
I hope you understood why you got cholecystitis now. You should stop being afraid about your illnesses.
Cholecystitis is not a major illness. It is only an inflammatory disease and it can go off by itself. If not disappearing, that means your immunity is not improved and you need a treatment that will improve your immunity.
I can confidently recommend Homoeopathic treatment for you for improving your immunity. It will take into consideration all your mental and physical make ups and will cure you with genetic constitutional remedy individualistically chosen for you.
Either you may approach an expert Homoeopath or get back to me with more details at the earliest. I can take your case in detail and prescribe your remedy that will keep you healthy for many more years to come. I can even assist you to prepare your case by sending a case receiving format on request in which you can enter your case and return.
With best wishes, Dr C. J. Varghese, Homoeopath,,
Answered: Tue, 1 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor