Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Suffering from cerebellar ataxia and cerebellar degeneration diseases. Hand and neck shivers. Looking for treatment

sir/mam my mother is suffering from cerebellar ataxia and cerebellar degeneration diseases from 8 years. Recently we know about this diseases. in this case my mother s hand and neck shivers . she can t do thing properly like making food, changing her clothes,holding things etc. please tell me, is there any treatment for these diseases...she is taking treatment from APOLLO and the doctors of APOLLO said that there is not treatment for these diseases.please tell me about these treatment or refer me any doctor
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome on HMC

Dear go for cupping therapy for above mentioned problem solution. only cupping on certain points can benefit your mother as there is no treatment in allopath for cerebellar ataxia. Majoon Falasfa 10 gm along with luke warm milk at bed time, Zahabi 5 gm twice daily along with normal water, Itrifal Ustukhudoos 6 gm twice. Best wishes
Best regards
Dr Izhar

Answered: Sun, 18 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor