Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from cancer, please suggest tratment

hi..a patient is suffering from :MR findings reveal endometrial growth with suggestion of inflitration into the myometrium(stage 1B)...please suggest
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jun 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  286
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You will need to do hysterectomy (removing the uterus) followed by radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
For deciding the proper line of management, you will have to consult an oncologist who will advice some tests and depending on the findings in those tests he will decide what line of management has to be followed and how many courses of chemotherapy will be required or how many sittings of radiotherapy and its dosage calculation.
Wishing you all the best.
Answered: Mon, 24 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. Your patient will probably need hysterectomy and than further management with chemotherapy and radiotherapy. You must visit a good oncologist for proper evalutaion and institution of treatment. It is very important to get timely treatment in oncology before it becomes malignant. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 30 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please attend hospital of repute dealing with cancer patients and get check up and full investigations for best management .multidisciplinary surgical/radiotherapy and others may be needed for proper management
Answered: Tue, 1 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Visit MEDANTA"THE MEDICITY" A super Speciality Hospital In sec-38 gurgaon where U can get Consultation with Dr ashok vaid(world renowned oncologist And Dr tejinder kataria 9world Renowned breast cancer surgeon )........or visit or call for assistance 09419191439
Answered: Mon, 5 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor