Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Suffering from bruised pelvis with burning sensation

I got kicked in the pelvic region yesterday afternoon by a horse, I immediately put ice on it, their was no brusining until I came to work tonight about midnight. Now there is a large bruise and burning sensation, should I get this checked out or suffer through
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  279
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi, You need to have an antiinflammatory drug, If swelling is there later on do consult a doctor then, Continue applying ice
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
If your complaints are minimal and not hampering your daily activity then nothing serious is there. the bruise will creal of its own. Add turmeric to hot milk and have it .it will help to clear faster.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Dear Cathi,bruising does not come immediately.It comes after some hours.if you are not having any problem with movements and not much of pain you can continue taking analgesic and applying ice for a day.mostly the bruise will clear by itself.If you feel more pain and difficulty in movement or swelling please see your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor