Owl Image

Suffering from bronchitis pneumonia and chest pain. Taking penicillin but not satisfied with the treatment

Hi, i wrote to you a week ago re chest problem s. You advised me i had a chest infection so i went to my gp who confirmed this and gave me penicillin 500mg. I have 2 more tablets left out the course and my symptom s are still here. I am 47yrs old, regular sufferer of bronchitis pneumonia . The last time i had bronchitis was week before last xmas. It was a very bad dose of it. I have since been wheezing on and off which doesn t normally happen between attacks. I am coughing up very thick tar like phlegm and when i cough the smell is foul and i get a pain on my right side of chest. The wheeze is on the right as i can feel it with my hand. The wheeze is here all the time and is on breathing in and out. What can this be. Thank you Karen
Wed, 18 May 2011