Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from breast pain. Please suggest its cause and solution.

hi i am 27, unmarried,weight 50 kg, height 5.3.flue and constipation often struck me.but my main problem is breast pain. i often feel pain in breast area.firstly it was like pinching wave of pain after 2 or three days.then it vanished completely in a few months but after peaceful interval of one or two months it again started it is very low pain now and not pinching but a constant pain.i feel it after intervals of 2 or 3 days means 2 days peaceful and then 1 day in pain.though it is very low and bearable yet i am very tense due to this.plz suggest its cause and solution.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for query
low intensity pain in an unmarrired girl wothout any lump or mass is generally hormonal occurs either during mid cycle or during mensturation.Try to co relate it .It is simple mastalagia . But examination of breast from surgeon or gynec is must to rule out any problem.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Sometimes pain occurs due to hormonal development at this age.
Better support will be helpful.Tight inner wear may produce pain.
Consult surgeon for further diagnosis and management.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
the type of pain you describe may be pain due to some pressure on nerve roots in the thoracic spine. consult physician/surgeon
breast pain in females some times occur in premenstrual period due to water retention
mastalgia is common in fibroadenosis condition of breast
consult surgeon and get a check up for any breast condition
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor