Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Suffering from blood cacer from past 3.5 years

Dear doctor , My mother age aprox. 50, suffering from blood cacer from past 3.5 years, right now we are using hydrea caps. the doses are vary according to WBC count check by monthly. please can you suggest about new medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello friend;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
It is really unpleasant to hear that your mother has blood cancer but it is good that she is under treatment.Blood cancer is a serious illness and needs specialized treatment under the supervision of a Haemato-Oncologist so get her treated from one.Here online we can just help you and cannot prescribe medicines for such a serious illness.
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor