Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from back pain. ECG showing complete RBBB. Is this a serious problem?

I am 64 years old . Height 5 .6 . weight 62 kg. Recently due to some mild back pain , arising occasionally I went to doctor and undergone ECG . the report revealed as complete RBBB . Doctors told me to wait for some more days and then come . My question is- is it serious? What is your advice. I am a professor in a engg. college can carry my lectures for one hours continuously without any problem. email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
RBBB on ECG may be normal varient ,and usually not a serious problem but if any person has heart atteck and develop RBBB which called as QRBBB in that case it is not good for long term prognosis,
as your are 64 year old and male it is adviseble to do some basic investigation like 2D Echo and TMT which will help you in assessment of heart anatomy and pumpimg function at rest and during exercise also ,
take care
Answered: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor