Suffering from avascular necrosis in both the hip joints. Is there any treatment available for this ?

Hi...My husband is 35 years old and suffering from avascular necrosis in both the hip joints (left more than right)from last 2 years.Initially doctors were saying not to worry as blood circulation will get restored itself..he was taking pain killers twice a day. But now pain is aggrevated a lot and the same doctor is saying him to go for joint replacement.Please tell me is there any other treatment for Avascular Necrosis? I have heard about Ayurveda treatment is best for AVN..Please advice me what should I do?
Mon, 26 Mar 2012