Suffering from atrial fibrillation, hypertension. Taken double dose of tikosyn, coreg. Suggestions?

My husband has atrial fibrillation and hypertension. He takes Tikosyn 500mg twice a day and Coreg 37.5mg twice a day. Tonight he took a double dose of each. What effects do we need to watch for. I am aware that the Tikosyn is excreted through the kidneys. Will drinking extra fluids help him maybe expel some of the drug.
Mon, 23 Sep 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear ma;m
I sincerely feel that your husband should be in emergency room (ER) for diligent cardiac monitoring. Tikosyn or dofetilide is known to increase QT interval which predisposes to serious heart rhythm disorders. This may even result from a double dose. Hence you must go to the ER for monitoring.
For coreg you may expect a fall in heart rate and blood pressure.
Sincerely
Sukhvinder