Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suffering from asthma and chest infection, please help

My husband is suffering from asthama.He regularly inhale seroflo250(twice a day with two puff each) and levolin(sos).But for the last two yrs he is suffering with chest infection in addition in rainy season. Last year he admitted in hospital. How I take care of him in this year ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  317
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.Asthmatic patients have tendency for recurrent bouts of chest infection.Try to avoid getting infection by staying away from people having infection,keeping a handkerchief tied around his nose and mouth whenever outdoors and most importantly whenever he gets some throat or chest infection he should be given a course of antibiotics in consultation with your physician.Try to get rid of infection immediately lest it becomes big.good luck.
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor